Friday, December 14, 2012

Hair locking?

A lot of ppl ask me am I concern with my hair locking. To be honest, I could care less if it does or doesn't. As long as I can continue to style my hair as much as I want, when I want I'm happy. I love my jet black hair, and I have never been one to care about dying my hair. One day I might color, I'm lying. Lol. If I do I probably will use a spray you know the kind you can wash out with shampoo. If they don't make those kind I probably won't ever color. I'm happy with natural hair color. I have enjoyed my sisterlock process literally every single day. I go in for a reti in a few days!  Craziness I can't believe in 9 days I will been 11 month and in 1 month and 9 days I will be a year! Time really does fly! Thanks for reading... Below.are some recent pictures of my sisterlocks.



No comments:

Post a Comment