Monday, March 3, 2014

Pups, sisterlocks, head bands, & head wraps.

Update
This post was posted on March 9,2014. But I put the wrog website down. My apoligies guys...
Random title but I decided to let my dog be great and get a selfie for the world. He loves to wrap his body around my neck when I pick him up. But recently I bought about 7 headwraps from www.thenaturalmeonline.com and they threw in a free one! (Winning!) The wraps feel tight going on but its not tight when on your head. I wore mines all day and it did not hurt.
I also bought sample sizes of their shea butters. They smell so good and stay on your body for a long time. I think a lot of people use it for their hair. I just use it a lotion after I get out the shower. I love the pineapple scent.
But below I have posted some pictures of 2 of the head wraps I rocked over the weekend.
PS... please look at their tutorials on their website but I thought I had too much hair for the wraps but your hair can def fit in the wrap no matter how big you think your head is or how thick your hair is. But def give them a try. Its a perfect accessory to your hair collection.
Thanks for reading, subscribing, and/or viewing my page. Until next time....
~NATURALNIKKIDST~
PPS..Don't forget to check me out on youtube naturalnikkidst

2 comments:

  1. I went on www.naturalmeonline.com and there weren't any headwraps. Just tshirts, and bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website is www.thenaturalme.com I believe you were on the wrong website.

    ReplyDelete