Friday, July 4, 2014

Fresh retighten,Farwell and Hello

On June 23,2014 I celebrated 29 months with my sisterlocks. On July 2nd 2014 I had my last retighten from my consultant Ms.Gia. she is moving to Hawaii for her job. I can't even be upset. I'm happy for her, but a little bummed that she is leaving. I did however meet with a new consultant and I am schedule to gave a retighten with her August 7th. She seems pretty nice. Below is my final retighten with Ms.Gia.

About Two weeks ago was loc appreciation day. I didnt do anything special on that day. But i do love my sisterlocks. I lost a loc... It came out when I was washing my hair. It was my fault I was not washing it correctly.first one in 29th months.

Also happy 4th of July to everyone.Be safe and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment