Monday, September 3, 2012

Hairdo to meet Pres.Obama

Good evening everyone! I know its unlike me to not have a new hairdo by now. But here is my latest hairstyle...this is courtesy of my coworker... special thank you goes to her. I call this hairstyle Mr.President. bc I get to meet the President of United States tomorrow. I am so excited. I got bumped up to VIP. What a blessing!  Below is when I stood in line. The next picture is when I got bumped to VIP and I was able to present one of my RAs with a VIP ticket. The last last picture is of my actual New hairstyle. Thanks for viewing. I hope everyone has a great day. Thank you guys so much for viewing and following my journey thus far! And here is another bonus picture.



I was able to take one of my RAs with me
new hairstyle



in line for my tickets
just me
front


back view

No comments:

Post a Comment