Friday, November 7, 2014

Update just in time for homecoming

I am on a roll with the post today. Any who, it is my alma mater homecoming this weekend, and I decided to get my hair styled in a up do. As you guys know, I love getting my hair styled however, bwcuase of life I have niw been able to have my hair styled as much as I use to. For a while now, I have just been getting my hair retighten every 4 weeks and rocking a free style. So I called one of my favorite locician in the hampton roads area. She is  not, I repeat not a sisterlocks consultant or trainee ( however i have been trying to convince her for years to go the class) she is a license climatologist and she specializes in natural hair, locs, and color.  She do loc retighten. She is very talented and I always refer people to her if they I cannot afford sisterlocks but want traditional locs. Her name is Faith.... I typically come to her for my styles and go to my sisterlocks consultant for my retighten. But enough talking here is my new hairstyle....
Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I like this style on you: It's sophisticated if you ask me. I struggle to trust hairstylist, granted, I have never considered going to a natural hairstylist. Have you known anyone with the same struggle who now has a trusting relationship with a stylist? If so, what was that process like? Do you think it's possible for me to hold an information interview with a stylist w/o having a past connection via client-stylist relationship? I look forward to your reply.

    ReplyDelete