Monday, March 23, 2015

38 months on the dot

I go in this Saturday for my monthly rerighten so my new post will have pictures of that. But this month I experimented with curls again. This time I pulled out the loc loops. I had not used the lock looks in yearssssss. But they came great. I ran out and I had to use flexirods in the back. Pray I find the other bag with them in it. I really don't want to have to purchase some more especially when I know I have a ton. They lasted for over 10 days. Then I just wanted to wash my hair...so who knows how long they would have lasted.

10 comments:

  1. Hello, do you have an Instagram? & could you please recommend sisterlocks consultants in the Hampton Roads area. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning.... i do have an instagram but it doesn't focus on my hair like this blog... i have a youtube page that you can check out.. its called naturalnikkidst. ... as far as hampton roads sisterlocks consultants i travel to richmond... i go to teri holden... there is another woman thst i have heard great things about name altamarie i have never been to her but i have seen her work. She is really good and fast.

      Delete
    2. Nikki,

      Do you have contact info for either stylist? Teri or altamatie?

      Delete
    3. I never went to eithet of those stylist. They never retighten or styled my sisterlocks

      Delete
    4. I never went to eithet of those stylist. They never retighten or styled my sisterlocks

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to get mine. Your locs are so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there still someone in the Hampton Roads area that you would recommend besides Richmond?

    ReplyDelete