Friday, March 23, 2012

2nd reti/ new updo (3D swoop)

 I don't know what to call this new hairstyle but I absolutely love it... My wonderful consultant has done it again.... I have been using the loc soc at night to cover my head. Looks like I will have to get rid of that. That was 30 bucks down the drain. But hey you live and learn. I will probably use them as a headband.. I think the elastic band rubbing on my locs made some of my locs loose around the edges.  So she had to fix those... She also had to combine 2... I now have 696... Darn those weak thin locs... I'm trying to birth 2 more not lose 2.lol...My reti took a total of 3 hours... Not bad considering that she had to repair those that slip.I was wearing the loc soc at night as a night cap and I was also wearing it to the gym when I worked out and where the band s of the loc socs were were were my hair slipped at.

I completely stopped using the rosewater and I no longer have any more build up in my hair. I also no loinger have a dry itchy scalp anymore. So that is cool. So I now know that that def came from  the rosewater. A lot of people rave and say so many amazing things about the rosewater. I am sure it works, correction, it actually did work on my hair however it was just not my bff. lol. .. Here is a picture of my hair after the reti... Sn shrinkage is something serious... And the rest are of my new updo... I hope you guys like it. Also people always ask does ny hair hurt from the updos and my hair doesn't hurt at all. I will be rocking this do for the next 2 weeks!
PS. I finally thought of a name... 3D Swoop.. it only took me 4 days after writing this post to think of it. lol.

look how long my hair is but that darn shrinkage

New do New do I  got a new do. I don't have a title for this hairstyle though.lol. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW MY NEW DO!
front

back

angle view

closer angle of side

front

side view
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment