Friday, March 2, 2012

6 weeks update w.my sisterlocks

I am 2 days shy of my 7 weeks sisterlocks versary....I just wanted to give u a mini hair update. I have some locs here and there that are thin and short. But let me make a disclaimer: They are not thin becasue I got my sisterlocks installed, They were mini sections that were already thin and short before I got my sisterlocks installed. I have a very small sections on one part of my head that is thin... But I have so much hair you cannot even see it... Esp if its 2 or 3 locs in a spot here and there.  The ones that were short are growing. I cannot really really tell if the rest of my hair is growing. When I reach my 3 month mark I will take pictures of my SL at different angles so that you can see if my hair is growing. I am also going to do that at my 6, 9, and 12 month mark as well. Just so that you can see the progession. I know someone was telling me that when your hair goes through the teenage stage your hair can strink up, then once it hits the mature stage it drops back down. I have slippage every now and then but it is the same 2 or 3 thin ones. But that is one of the good things about going to my consultant every 7-10 days to get my hair washed and styled. As soon as she sees one that is slipping she just corrects it right then and there and there is no extra charge! How awesome is she? My goal is that by the end of my first year that those thin locs will be secure and swollen. The  Rosewater is helping. I bought my consultant like 6 bottles to share with her clients. I hope they like it as much as I do. SN. My hair really does smell like roses, if you guys were wondering. After my consultant washed my hair with the Sisterlocks Starter shampoo she sprayed the rosewater on my scalp. My hair did not itch for 3 days. So that is a huge breakthrough. Time is flying by so fast! Soon my hair will be reaching the 2 month mark, and before I know it the 6 month mark! I am so excited!
SN: there is this fashion show/ natural hair event coming up in April. I beleive it is called Beauty and the Beat. But I won a free hairstyle AND a front row ticket to the event which includes a bag of free goody from my consultant. I am excited! What a blessing.. Anywho I am going to stop talking and let you view my video below. Take care and always thanks for reading!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW VIDEO
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment