Friday, March 16, 2012

The Crown, Rose Water, & Sisterlocks Update


side

the side up close

the back

back view again

another angle

i call this style the crown
I love my consultant. Thank you again Tanisha!!! This style was very simple. I asked for thin twists up, and the front kind of freestyle no curl added, and a side bang. I love side bangs. I dont know if you guys noticed that or not. Since my hair is so thick, it looked kindof bushy and weird... I was like it needs something else. Hence the crown. She said I can roll it around for you. So I said lets try it. Then  a lady who was looking at my consultant style my hair said it looks like of like a crown. I like it. I like it too. You just named this hairstyle. lol. Thank you for all my new followers on my youtube page and blog. Have a happy weekend everyone! Thanks for reading everyone! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment