Wednesday, May 23, 2012

4 months & Lov'n It

Today marks 4 months that I have had my sisterlocks! Time is going by super fast. They are def changing... I believe a lot of them are in their teenage stage. My natural hair shrunk a lot and it really annoyed me and I am annoyed that my sisterlocks are shrinking up as well. Sign. I leave in August for graduate school and I am so excited mainly bc by then I will be 8 months in. Maybe they will begin to hang by then. They are hanging a little now but you know what I mean. I was suppose to have a reti today but I had to change it to next week. So next week will be week 5. Typically I go every 4 weeks. I have been free-styling these past 2 weeks mainly bc I don't know how to style my own hair and my consultant couldn't fit me in this month for a wash...ughhh..but what i did a few weeks ago was booked my next 4 retis, along with my next 5 washes. That way I don't have to worry and/or hope that she can squeeze me in for service for washes.

Also I really really want to learn how to corn-roll my own hair.. I have been looking on YouTube. It hasn't helped much bc I really can't seem to get how to cornroll. So hopefully for month 5 I can showcase a fresh braid out that I have done myself. The reason my hair looks a little wavy in these pictures is bc I did some flat twists and left them in overnight and took them out this morning.No water or product was added. i did this on dry hair. Its funny that I can do a flat twist half way descent, but I cant get this corn-roll thing down.lol. Below are pictures that I took this morning... Thank you guys for reading. Until next time!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment