Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm featured again

This time on a natural hair website... This is probably like my 11th time being featured on this blog... And I'm not even lying... The first 6 times was when I was a loose natural with my Afro.. the other 5 are with sisterlocks... Yesterday was feature number 10 & 11... Below is the actual pictures that were feature.. fill free to check out the website: naturalsunshine.ning... As always thanks for reading and a special welcome is in order to my new foloowers! I am currently up to 36 followers on my blog. Thank you guys so much for wanting to follow my Sisterlocks journey with me! Until next time! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, your sisterlocks look great.What is the size of your locks? Are they the same size all over your head?I'm doing my locks next week and I think I want mines like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, thank you for the compliment that is very nice of you to say. No my sisterlocks are not the same size throughout my head. My sisterlocks are small in the front and medium in the back... but she made them slightly smaller than the regular small sisterlocks and slightly smaller than the regular medium size sisterlocks. I hope that makes sense.LOL. Good luck with your installment... I will also like to note that I have very dense hair. So go with the recommendation of your consultant. Take lots of pictures and I look forward to seeing pictures of your hair in the near future!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete