Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Guess who is featured on the sisterlocks website?!?!...meee

First off,  thank you guys so much for viewing my page and also thank you for everyone who has subscribed to my blog. I currently have 29 new followers. Welcome and thank you for following my journey with me! I have exciting news to tell everyone! I love when I get featured &/or spotlighted on natural hair blogs... My hairstyle that my consultant Tanisha Brown did is featured on the sisterlocks website... How cool is that?!?.I have only had my sisterlocks for 3 months and I am already on the official sisterlocks website! I am so excited and honor to be among so many other beautiful women and their beautiful sisterlocks... Everyone please go the official sisterlocks website which is: www.sisterlocks.com and click on the photo gallery to see me along with other sisterlocks women hairstyles! I am so honor and excited! Thank you so much for reading! Until next time everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I saw your pic. That's awesome! I recently came across your blog a few weeks ago and find myself returning often. Your pics are nice and your hair is dope! lol. Thank you for sharing your journey. You have inspired me to get my sisterlocks. My appointment is set for the end of June. Congrats again and keep the blogs and pics coming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that is really sweet of you to say. Yes welcome to my page and thank you for following me. I am glad that my blog has been helpful and has inspired you to get sisterlocks! You will love them! I hope you create a blog or document your journey with pictures. And when you do please let me know because I will follow you! I like pictures becuase a year from now, you can compare your locs as they mature and get older... If you have questions please dont hesitate to ask, we are all learning together! ;)

      Delete