Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thickening up

I'm not quite sure if I spelled that correctly butttt.lol... Contrary to what others believe there are parts of my hair that are thin... Not a lot but I do have thin spot here and there on my head. Below are two pictures one is month 2 and the second picture is month 6... My SL are swelling nicely.



Also if you look at the back of my hair the right side is thicker/ fuller than the left side... My goal is that by year one, my left side is as thick and full as the right side. I think that that is reasonable. I Def. Will be increasing my water intake,fruits, veggies, & lean meats.
Until next time everyone. Thanks for reading!


posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

  1. Your locs are beautiful! Just curious, why did you go from a three patterm to a four pattern? Would you ever consider doing your own retightenings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. I will ask her. But no I have never thought of it. I don't ever plan on being a diyer more power to those that do it. But i like having professionals maintain my hair. It's my calm oasis.

      Delete
  2. Where can I go to get my sisterlocks started.msdirect50@gmail.com
    In vabeach.va

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I moved to the Hampton roads area and Zelda Barnes now maintains my sisterlocks... she can be found on the sisterlocks website. which is www.sisterlocks.com she is listed under the trainee section. I really like her and she is located in va beach.

      Delete