Friday, July 13, 2012

Vent recant

After talking to some special friends.. they gave me some sound advice... I called around again today and talked to someone new.She is trainee.(I love trainees, my consultant is a trainee and you cant tell me shes not the best.. I love her!).. I even gave the trainee in VA my consultant number. Hopefully they can connect and be a resource with each other.When I tell you yesterday I was venting and ticked off I was.  The other day, I literally called and talked to over 10 people. And left messages with some trainees and consultants that did not even call me back. But I am going to pray on it and see what happens... Typically I don't do a lot of talking on here. I simply post pictures of styles and a brief explanation of it. But I was really frustrated and upset. I am still kind-of am, but we shall see, if everything works out for me... On a much happier note, I go in for a reti next week... But it is also sad news because this will be my last reti with Ms.Tanisha.... I am going to miss her something serious... And lastly on 6/23/2012 I will be celebrating my 6 month SLversary... That's all for now. This post is all over the place.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment