Thursday, July 12, 2012

Venting time

I am prayering that I find a consultant/trainee to do my hair when I land in VA... As you guys may know, I am moving from STL  to my home state Va.. I am excited for the next phrase of my life. But sad at the same time. As much as I love my sisterlocks, I will cut them off before I pay anyone an outrageous price to maintain my SL. I am not taking a class to maintain them myself either. I know I have thick hair, but I think having thick hair is great... Is it wrong that I want to go to a consultant that can get me out of their chair in 4 hours or less?... Is it wrong that if I am forced to pay someone a flat rate or by the hour that they throw in a style or wash? Is it wrong that I don't want 2 different ppl touching hair? I am really disgusted right now.. the prices that ppl are trying to charge to reti SL is ridiculous now I finally see why ppl say they are expensive. It just doesn't make sense to charge some one all this money for a reti and your not even a licensed cosmologist and your not even washing and styling my hair. I have always gone to a licensed cosmologist to maintain my hair from when it was relaxed to natural to now SL... And I have been blessed to pay a reasonable price. But if I add up what I heard today ppl are trying to charge for SL reti, that's more money than I have ever spent on my hair.And on the average I have always gone to salon 1-3 times a months.. Its cheaper to get microbraids every 3 months...

I am praying that I find someone who is not money hunger, reasonably price, and fits my needs... I have never been a freestyle freda, and I refuse to learn to style and wash my hair, that's what I pay the professionals to do. I do love my hair! Going to the salon is like a home a way from home. I have never been a person who is into expensive things like clothing, and cars. But I do want nice manicured sisterlocks, that showcase my personality... I got all that and some more with my current trainee consultant Tanisha. I will miss her and so will my SISTERLOCKS... As beautiful as they are and all the beautiful styles I have had done with them I really will cut them off before I pay a arm and a leg to get my hair retigten. I'm not looking for comments... I am just sad bc I know that very very soon my SL will be dying.. :'( tear tear tear.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment