Sunday, February 9, 2014

Approaching week 10

Hey guys it's me again... still havent gone in for a retighten yet. I know I know... I will approach week 10 this upcoming Friday, February 14,2014. I am praying that I get paid sooner rather than later. But going to school at an hbcu can sometimes be a bummer. But I start a new job this week and I am happy and blessed about that. Even though I am close to 3 months without a retighten my hair still looks desent.  I have had it in a ponytail. I have been washing my hair twice a month. I plan on washing it tomorrow morning. I dont put anything in my hair but water. I let my consultant know that I was facing some financial hard times so I had to cancel our February appointment. Hopefully I can get in soon maybe next week and get this retighten. But just wanted to give you guys an update.
One thing that is definitely certain is that whenever I do go in for this retighten my hair will have def grown alot. Probably at least 1.5... I read somewhere that a person's hair grows at least 1/2 an inch a month and I am approaching almost 3 months. You know what's crazy... I asked some other brothers and sisters that have sisterlocks and brothers how long have they went without a retighten and was their grid still maintain when they finally went in... I had one lady who waited 6 months. She actually sent me before and after pictures. That consultant was the bomb dot com bc you could not even tell she missed all of those appointments. Her grinders still in tact. I know waiting for a long time does create more work for consultant however. But the average appears to be 3-4 months. No one wants to go that long without a retighten but sometimes things called "life" def get in the way. But that is my update for the day.
Hopefully my next update will be I have finally gotten my retighten. Also guys say a prayer for me. I am unsure if you guys are spirtural and religious people. But these past 2-3 months have been something else. Pray for clarity, guidance, and def more opportunities to come my way. But thank you guys so much for reading.Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment