Monday, February 17, 2014

Week 11...

The only thing about starting a new job is the wait... also the sad thing about attending an hbcu for graduate school is the wait as well. Waiting to get paid kindof sucks especially when you have bills to pay and hair that needs to be done. But im remaining fruitful and flavorful and faithful... but the wonderful thing is I have a job that can pay my bills and have a roof over my head and food in my belly... but below are some pictures of what it looks likes for me to go almost 11 weeks without a reti(my last retighten was 12/6/2013)....sn. last night I washed my hair and did an acv rinse on my hair. That helped with my hair feeling all tangled up. These past 8 weeks I have been rocking a high ponytail that I achieved with a loc tie. Im still getting  compliments on my hair even though I know I need a retighten.  Lol. So I guess it doesn't look as bad as I think.... but anyway. Happy holidays and stay warm. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment