Saturday, February 22, 2014

Retighten and growth

Hey guys I finally got my hair rerighten after 11 weeks sort of... I got close to 80% complete. I went to a trainee in norfolk va... super sweet lady. Her name is rosemary.... but my hair def grew... she is not as fast as my other consultant.  But I was not upset mainly bc I was going on close to 3 months without a retighten so it would take anyone longer.... this however took a lot longer than expected.... I came in around 2:15pm. I still had some stuff in my hair and she washed my hair again separated and began retighten.i finally got  tired and decided to call it a night. That was a 11pm. Yikes... but she did a fantastic job on my hair..  just because it took her this long to do my hair doesn't mean it will take her that long to do yours... once again she is very professional she works at a salon and she also sells sisterlocks products. Very nice woman.... so def give her a call if you are looking for a trainee consultant. Below are pictures of my sisterlocks that she did. Also check out the hair growth... hang time...

No comments:

Post a Comment