Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Loc Appreciation Day 2012/ happy 5th month SLversary

Happy Loc appreciation day to all the fellow locstars out there!!! Also happy 5th month sisterlocksversary to me!!!!! I love my locs and I being natural... I have been natural for over 3 years...but back to my locs. Lol... I love that my locs are all mine, and I love rocking different hairstyles highlighting them!!!! Happy Loc appreciation day to everyone! Also Check out my YouTube page naturalnikkidst where I have a video for L.A.D.2012!

In honor of my SL turning 5 months old.I decided to upload my favorite styles thus far!!! Thanks for reading!


posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. I missed LAD this year but I'm glad I can catch up on blogs and videos. I like how each of your styles has a totally different personality. Do you style them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Actually no, I did no not style my own hair... The only style I did in this picture was the center one..which was a bandtu knot out. The rest were done by my trainee consultant who is also a licensed cosmologist.

      Delete