Sunday, June 10, 2012

Update update...4 month update

So someone said to me the other day, everytime I see you you have a different hairstyle. How many hairstyles have you had since having sisterlocks.. I had to pause bc to be honest I really don't know... So i decided to go back and look at my blog and count them. I have had18 possible 19 different hairstyles... I say possible bc I did the bandtu knot out twice. So let's just say 18... That's pretty cool. My sisterlocks are developing just fine. I still use the sisterlocks shampoo. My hair stopped being itchy and dry about 2 months ago. My consultant washes my hair twice a month... She has to band the front but the back no longer has to be banded. So that is good. I stopped using the rosewater 3 months ago.it did not help my hair like it helped others. I am not really sure when my hair will Loc or even concerned with when it will. I am just enjoying my Sisterlocks and the versatility that they offer. I am still loving my Sisterlocks and I don't regret getting them. Since getting them I have been able go educate others on sisterlocks. So far I have not received any negative comments since I have had them. Thanks for reading. If you guys have any question please do not hesitate to ask! Also if you have any tips for me please post them. We are learning together and i love learning new things. Be blessed and thanks for reading! Below is A picture of my hair 12 days after my 4 month reti... I had a updo and it still looks great 12 days later!

posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! It's been 4 months already??? Congrats and keep the faith. I love how you are just enjoying your journey...you're a real challenge. How's your scalp doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My scalp is fine. It's not itchy or dry or flakey.... That stopped about 2 months ago. I still use the sisterlocks getting started shampoo... I workout a lot. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Why do you think I am a challenge?

      Delete
  2. Hey Niki! So I went back and read all of your blogs and engines every min. your hairstyles r beautiful. I am so wanting sister locks, but my purse cannot afford them at this time. So I guess I will have to live through your hair for now. Thanks for all of the info. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you reading my blog. It's good to know that I am not just talking to myself. Lol... Also if i can be assistant with other things dealibg with natural hair let me know. I am not a license cosmologisr, but i was natural not almost 3 years before getting sisterlocks! I hope you have blessed and marvelous weekend! I hope you continue to follow my SL journey.

      Delete