Monday, February 6, 2012

2 weeks w. my SL/ 6th day updo

my updo after 6 days
I have had my sisterlocks for 2 weeks now. So far so good. There are parts of my head that are itchy but nothing serious. Also my updo is still holding up. It is the 6th day with the updo and it looks great. It's funny bc a lady came up to me and said you just gonna get a new hairstyle every other week aren't you? Your just trying to shut the sisterlocks game down."" Haha. I now have 13 new followers!!! Thank you guys so much for following my journey with me.
SN: My lock loops has arrived in the mail today!!! I will officially try them out probably in June or July. So about 5 or 6 months from now.

posted from Bloggeroid
I ordered 3 packs.

2 comments:

  1. I get mine installed in 2 weeks. Although I have had locs before I am so looking forward to this new set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is exciting! I will follow ur blog bc I would love to see pictures and follow your journey. I would also love to hear what made you decide to do sisterlocks. Thank you so much for reading my blog!

      Delete