Saturday, February 11, 2012

basketweave, flexi rods, and SL

Ok So it has been 19 days since I got my sisterlocks(tm) installed.. So far so good. No slippage. I am excited about that. My scalp is super dry and itchy these past days. But I have been holding true to not putting anything in there but the sisterlocks(tm) shampoo. Tomorrow I go in for a photo shoot that my consultant is having with her clients for her website. I will be in the sisterlocks(tm) sections with her other sisterlocks(tm) clients. She will also showcase children and other clients with locs and natural hair. When her website launches I will let you guys know. Below is the pictures of the hairstyle that we did. What a blessing to have a consultant that is a licensed cosmologist and specialized in sisterlocks(tm).  Thanks for viewing until next time everyone!
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEE PICTURES


back


another angle


i got a little happy with the camra


hi

No comments:

Post a Comment