Friday, February 10, 2012

updo take down/sisterlocks update

It has been 18 days since I got my sisterlocks installed. I am not doing a lot of talking in this video. I am still in love with my sisterlocks(tm)! I go in tomorrow for a wash and style.On Sunday I will be taking pictures with other sisterlocks women for my consultant to showcase on her website that she will be launching soon! I am just happy to be thought of. Remember how I was saying I am lucky because my hair isn't all that itchy, will that comment bit me in the butt. My hair has been itching like crazy. I haven't put anything in my hair though. I am trying to follow the rules. Also my consultant is currently a trainee, she turned her information this past week to the sisterlocks headquarters, she also included pictures of my install in her package. Pray that she gets approved to be a certified consultant. I currently have 42 new subscribers on YouTube and 16 followers on my blog!!! Thank you everyone for following my journey with me. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment