Tuesday, April 10, 2012

curly nikki


smile
These pictures are photos that I rocked today.... I used Loc loops to acieve this look. I lightly misted my hair with distilled water and left the loc loops in my hair for 4.5 hours.. Most people say leave them in over night or for at least 8 hours..I Also the loc loops have two different hatches you can loop it through.. I chose the 1st latch because when I tested out the loc loops a month ago, the second latcg made my curls too tight, I wanted a looser curl this go around. I had to go to a business fuction so I did not have time to leave it in longer than 4.5 hours. My hair was completely dry however when I took the loc loops out however. My hair was super soft and I got tons of compliments.. One lady thought I didnt have my locs anymore... She goes did you comb out your locs? I said no, I just curled them.. She had to shallow her comment. lol.. I like the way they came out. Hopefully they will last for 2 or 3 days.. Who knows.. The way I work out, (which is twice a day) I will be lucky to get a day out of these curls.. lol.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE MORE PICTURES OF THIS LOOK

;)
;)
i like

No comments:

Post a Comment