Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hair/workout challenge 2012

Hair challenge:
today I completed 7 out of 8 of the items on the hair challenge. I did mit wash my hair today... Todays scripture is John 2:19... I did enjoy that scripture today.. Workout update:
I also did about 1 hour of cardio as well. I went to bootcamp 3 days in a roll this week.. he has us doing 5x5 the whole time. So that was really good cardio... My arms are Def sore... But hey that's a good thing. today was the first time in about 2 weeks that I did not work out for a second time. I went home and went to sleep and when I woke up it was 8pm and I didn't feel like doing any squats or anything...I didn't get a chance to write yesterday but my second workout of the day on Thursday was Zumba... That was a great workout as well. This weekend I gotta get it in with the running...that is my update for the day! Thanks for reading!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment