Tuesday, April 3, 2012

HAIR CHALLENGE 2012: Mind, Body, & Soul

Ok, So I have been so into my new fitness challenge that I completely forgot my hair challenge.. Here it is:
1.Drink Water. 
2.Hair Growth Imagery
3.Massage scalp daily (finger tips)
4.Daily hair regiment (hair spirtz with rosemary oil)
5.Biotin cap (optional) need Medical Doctors ok
6.Weekly scripture meditation 10 minutes a day 
7.60 minutes exercise weekly (20 min 3 x a week treadmill) need Medical Doctor ok
8.Wash hair every 2 weeks with shampoo. Rinse on other times
Challenge ends August 31 2012
Start date April 1 2012
New hair goal shoulder length with curls. Shoulder blade base, arm pits


So far, I have drank 3 glasses of water, I have massaged my scalp this morning, spirtz my hair with rosewater and water, did my one our workout. And I am I about to read the bible on my phone...6 out of 8. I am not doing too bad for someone who forgot the challenge. haha.
Today I read Romans 5:8 " But God commendeth his love towards us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us"  I liked that passage so much that I just went back and read the whole 5th chapter!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your challenge is going well.

    I am not doing a challenge but lately I've committed to getting back to my daily habits/disciplines. One of the disciplines is reading the bible twice a day (morning and evening). I find that it helps me when I focus on a specific book and I can read it over and over across a week/month. I am currently reading Ephesians and along with it I am reading Life Overflowing by TD Jakes (Pulls out 6 Pillars from those chapters of Ephesians)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not updated on my challenge lately.. But I have beem doing pretty good with this challenge... I am not doing number #4 all.. But I am doing the rest.. I am not doing a weekly scripture but a daily one.. I have the bible downloaded on my phone so Each day I have a scripture of the day that I read I try to apply it to my life.... I just finished the gossip series in the bible... i am about to start reading another series: one is called 21 fast... and each day it will ring as a reminder and I can read it and meditate on it throughout the day. its a 3 week fast that is meant for reflection and clarity.

      Delete