Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hair Challenge Update as of 4/18/2012

I have not updated on my challenge lately but, I have been pretty good with the challenge. I am not doing number #4 all. However, I am doing the rest. I have been drinking lots of water not my daily 8 like I should. But I have been getting in 5 or 6 a day. I am trying to increase that up to 8-10 glasses a day like I use do a few weeks ago. I work out twice a day 6 sometimes 7 days a week and each time it for at least 45 min. to 1 hour. I have not really been taking that biotin pill like I should. I will do better and start back up with that. I have been getting my hair washed by my consultant every 2 weeks with the SL shampoo. I am not doing a weekly scripture but a daily one. I have the bible downloaded on my phone so each day I have a scripture of the day that I read I try to apply it to my life. I just finished the gossip series in the bible. I am about to start reading another series: one is called 21 fast and each day it will ring as a reminder and I can read it and meditate on it throughout the day. It is a 3 week fast that is meant for reflection and clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment