Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mohawk with a twist

bandtu knot outs.. i loveeee this hairstyle
The title pretty much says it all. I call this look a mohawk with a twist.. A month and a half ago my consult did a mohawk on my hair. She liked it so much she wanted to do it again. I asked her could we try bandtu knots in the middle this time and see how it turns out.. We both said if it doesn't turn out right she can do something else. Well it came out great... She only used water to achieve this look.. She washed my hair with the sisterlock shampoo. I sat on the dryer. She then braided the sides of my hair and did the bandtu knots in the middle. Typically I leave afterwards and take them out. But I just asked her can she take them out. So what she did next was let me sit under the dryer to make sure my hair was completely dry. I love it!!!!! My consultant is the absolute BEST!!!
ClICK THE LINK TO SEE MORE PICTURES

front

side

back

left side

side/bandu knot out



left side

front
back

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the mohawk with a twist. It's so curly! I have never tried bantu knots. I might try this soon.

    My taste in music... your blog is jamming.

    ReplyDelete