Sunday, December 4, 2011

I got a callback, I got a callback!!

Okay so I got a call back from two sisterlock trainee. I went on the sisterlock website and found numbers of trainees and certified sisterlock consultants. There is only one certified consultant in St.Louis and she is actually a Soror. Big ups to her!  I really want to get my locs installed in January but unfortunately she is booked up the whole month of January.
She actually referred me her her sister and another trainee. The good thing about trainees is that they are wayyyy cheaper. I sometimes feel like they will probably do a better job because they really want to learn and be great at their craft. They just lack the number of clients that the certified consultant has. I called her sister and I talked to about getting my sisterlocks installed  and surprisingly her sister is high school senior. Look at her. Go Girl. lol.
But I am schedule to meet with her sister Dec. 28th. So I am excited about that. You are probably wonder why am I meeting with her so late in the month. I gotta get my money up PLUS I am going back home for the holidays. Now that I think about it based off the amount she quoted me, I might have the money now. But I am just gonna wait.
After I schedule my appointment with the first trainee the second trainee called. I might have her look at my hair as well that same day. See how much she is trying to quote me for and see which one I get a a good feel for. Either way its looking promising and it looks like my goal to have sisterlocks in the new year will be a reality!!!! yay!!!
Thanks for reading until next time folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment