Monday, December 5, 2011

My NEW Sisterlock Consultant ;)

NEW Update AS OF 12/6/2011: So I justttt talked to the second consultant today on the phone and I really like her. I have a really good feeling about her. Plus the package that she is offering me is a lot better than the other trainee. She is a good business woman, if she ever decided to get a side job she would probably be the top sales person. She is originally who I wanted to installed my sisterlocks but I thought she would be booked up, so I went with the other trainee. Shes seemed really cool and laid back. She is a license cosmetologist, she has sisterlocks herself, and she is also natural, AND she is the owner of her own salon. I wanted my sisterlock consultant or trainee to have at least two of these. She has all three plus a bonus. She answered all of my questions and was very knowledgeable about sisterlocks.She also gave me the opportunity to see pictures of some of her client's hair that she installed and she discussed her returning sisterlocks clients. She was a little bit more expensive but I think it is worth the extra cost. She offered to wash my hair  in-between retightening and I was so excited about that because I really do not want to mess my hair up once I get them installed. I scheduled my appointment with her to be on Dec. 28th at 11am. She will put the tester locs in. Then I will have my sisterlocks installed on Jan 16, 2012. I now have to go break up with the high school consultant. haha. I will call her tomorrow and tell her that I decided to go with someone else. Stay tune for my next post. I will  post all the questions that I typed up and asked her. Y'all are probably thinking that I am weird and/or corny but I just like to document stuff, so years from now I can be like "my hair has come a long way".

No comments:

Post a Comment