Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SISTERLOCKS QUESTIONS

These were the questions that I asked my consultant. You might find these helpful if you are considering getting sisterlocks.
1.     How long they have been a trainee OR consultant?
2.     What hours/days do you work?
          a.  You ask this question bc they may have another job or only do sisterlocks on certain days so you need to see if their schedule matches with yours.
3.     What are your rescheduling guidelines?
4.     Can I see pictures of YOUR work
a.     When looking at pictures look for clean parts
b.     Look at their technique
c.      When is the last time you got a refresher course
5.  Can I see one of YOUR clients hair in person
a.   Make sure it is someone that they started doing their hair from beginning to end.  (Not someone whose hair they are simply retighting)
b. How many unsatisfied customers do you have?
c. How many clients do you have?
d. How many returning clients do you have?
6. “I noticed on the official Sisterlocks website that I should receive a Starter Kit with my Sisterlocks package.  Do you offer this as part of your package?” 
7.   How long does it take to install sisterlocks?
8.   How often do you recommend for clients to come in for retighting?
a.    How much does that cost?
b.    How long does it typically take you to retighten sisterlocks each month?
c.    What if I have problems with my locks requiring extra time during retightenings; is there an additional charge?
9.    How many times should I shampoo my hair (its suppose to be every 7-10 days)
a.  Do you shampoo hair? If so how much do you charge?
10.    During the follow-up visit what service will I receive?
The follow-up visit, part of your installation package, should include a complimentary retightening.  If not - red flag. 
11. What tool do you use to install and retighten locks?The answer should be “the official Sisterlocks tool.”  I have read accounts of Consultants using other tools.  However, to have “official” Sisterlocks only the Sisterlocks tool should be used.
12. Why did you choose to become a Sisterlocks Consultant?

No comments:

Post a Comment