Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SISTERLOCKS BLOGS HAIR ENVY

These are the links of FIVE sisterlock women whose hair that I think are absolutely gorgeous. They all have very helpful tips on styles and advice dealing with sisterlocks... Check them out!
1. MEET CURLYNUGROWTH: google her.
I really like her hair and her length. I wanna say she started out with 7-8 inches of hair when she started her journey. Our hair textures are not the same, but I love the length and tips she gives. I wanna say she has 300+ SL
2. MEET FUESHA:
fuchsia-soul.blogspot.com
I really like her blog.Unfortunately I was unable to upload a video of her. She has a block on her page where you cannot do that. But when you look at her locks you will fall in love with them. They are so beautiful and full. I wanna say she has over 600 sisterlocks. We both have the same kind of texture of hair. But I wanna say she started her locks a little bit shorter than my actual hair length.

3. MEET KEE:
http://locksandkee.blogspot.com/
She is a SOROR of mines. Her locks are beautiful as well. At the very bottom of her page she shows pictures of her journey. She too has over 600 locks. They are so pretty.


4. MEET IBYL:
I am not sure if she has a blog or not, but she is on YOUTUBE. So just type in her name. I don't know how many locs she has. but the hair styles that she does with her locks and the length of them are so pretty. Check out this YouTube video of her hair over the past 4 YEARS!!!

5. MEET BLAQKOFI:
I would like for my locks to get this long at the veryyyy max. She has beautiful locs and is a ceritfied consultant. She gives a lot of gr8 advice on her blog as well. Please check out her blog.

I hope these women sisterlock hair journey has inspired you as much as they have inspired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment