Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Natural Hair Journey in my own words


GOODBYE NATURAL HAIR PRODUCTS!
SN: My hair journey might be different from others, but its still my journey nonetheless. A lot of people go natural to get that self-worth, or feeling of freedom and liberation. I already felt that way about myself before I BC. I just wanted to try something different. Next thing I know everyone was BCing & going natural. I am glad everyone is embracing their natural coils and feeling better about ones self. If you have any questions dealing with natural hair please feel free to message me. 

2 comments:

  1. I ran across ur blog, from curlynikki and decided to check you out. Your hair is awesome, and I also just had my SL installed 3-12-12. I reside in STL also, i look forward to your future blogs and seeing ur journey. I cant wait til I get some length!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for those kind words. I am also excited when I have a new follower and excited to hear others wanting to follow me on this journey. I cannot wait to see pictures of you and your hair and your natural hair journey. I will follow ur blog as well! Thank you for those kind words and welcome to the sisterlock family!!!

      Delete