Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MY CONSULTANT

I am getting my sisterlocks installed in Missouri on Jan. 23, 2011 at 11am by a trainee. If I can get them installed earlier (ie an earlier time I am all for that as well.lol.) Below I simply discussing briefly what we talked about and my thoughts. She informed me that she believed that my hair will lock pretty quickly because of my hair type. But she also informed me that everyones hair is different and it may take longer for some clients hair to lock than other. She was very professional and nice. She also was able to give me two different prospective of locks. She had traditional locks at one point and then got sisterlocks. She let me touch her hair and her was very light weight. Which is what I liked. I do not want to feel like my hair is being weighed down. I have total faith that she will do a great job on my hair. And I do not know if my hair shed a lot over theses past three weeks or what. But she measured my hair and it is between 7 - 7 1/2 inches. I do not know what that other lady measured. Either way that is still hang time. lol. But check out my video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment