Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Resolutions: My Silver List

Happy New Years!!!! I know this is my sisterlock journey but I still wanted to post this for you all to read!
Last year I had a New Year’s Resolution List, and I achieved ALMOST everything on my list..This year will be my Silver year and I will be turning 25!!! I am so thankful and grateful for everything that God has done in my life thus far. I have managed to surpass a lot of my goals and the Lord has opened/ presented so many opportunities that I would have never thought about .I do not have any goals for 2012 because I have achieved so much already. Instead I will create this list of things that I will continue to do in the New Year and beyond. If you guys see me slipping please feel free to call me out!
1.  Continue to workout at least 3-6 days a week, Eat Healthy, Tone all over my body, & continue to lose weight
2.  Join a book club &/or read 1 new book a month.
3. Continue to go to Bible study and Church on a weekly basic.
4. Start Graduate school Fall 2012
5. Get my Sisterlocks and document the whole journey
5. Be a better friend, sister, daughter, and overall person

No comments:

Post a Comment