Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 2 hair

This is a picture that I uploaded of my hair the next day. This is day 2 with the roller set that I had done. We only set my hair with water. Also my hair got a little flat today mainly because I  had my bonnet on all night and slept in it.I got a lot of questions and lots of compliments so far. So that made me feel gr8. My coworkers loved my hair. At first I was nervous because I did not tell anyone at my job that I got them install and when I walked in everyone stated how much they loved my hair and they began to ask me how long did it take and where they braids or twists.lol. One coworkers even asked to touch my hair. I had to politely tell her no. lol. I am the only brownie at my job, so every time I have a new hairstyle, that question gets asked a lot. I am very happy with my decision to get sisterlocks...



posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new Sisterlocks, they are gorgeous. Your Consultant did an excellent job! Enjoy your new journey, looking forward to your progress. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you much! I viewed ur blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete