Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pictures of DAY 1 of my SL Install

the before
DAY 1 TOOK 14 HOURS. WE STARTED AT 10:30AM ON SUNDAY Jan. 22nd. I started off with 7-8 inches of all natural hair. My consultant used a 3 point pattern in my hair. We are going to be counting my hair section by section. So far we have 287 locks and we are 75% done with the front. I pray that we finish my hair tomorrow. My consultant name is Tanisha. She is a license cosmetologist, she has sisterlocks as well, and she is so nice. She installed small locks in the front and the back will be medium. So far I am  happy and I cannot w8 to see what my whole head looks like.
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE PICTURES



I have a lot of hair


Another Side view


1st section is complete

2nd section is all done


this is beautiful


What hour is this again

Below is my thoughts on day 1 of my sisterlocks

No comments:

Post a Comment