Wednesday, January 18, 2012

OK I LIED

I know I stated on my last post that the next time that you guys would hear from me I would be Sisterlocked..Well I lied. Do not shoot me. I am almost at the finish line but I am not quite there yet.  So I got my tester locks removed. Before she took the testers out she looked at all 6 testers and she was very surprised that all of them held. Apparently testers come out or unravel. I remember looking onYouTube channels and seeing some people talk about theirs coming out. And the one that held the longest was a good one. I told her how I twisted them and braided them and took them out and she liked that all of them still look great. I guess that is good thing because I can pretty much do any kind of pattern.  maybe that is a good thing on slippage, maybe I will not have any or very few. I just want the pattern that is the quickest to do and also the pattern that will look the best on me. But considering the fact that none of them unraveled I guess they all will look good on me. But anyway,  she asked me did I want to come in on a Sunday and start getting my hair done..Heck yeah. I do. And then I will return on Monday morning at 6am. I am excited about that because I am a early bird so the earlier the better. I pray that if we start on Sunday we get a nice size section complete and then by Monday night I will be done. Corny as it sounds, then I can say I was sisterlocked on 123. lol. Oh I will be taking before and after pictures throughout the whole process... So you guys will see pictures of my fro before the install, pictures of each section by section, side views, back views, and front view.

No comments:

Post a Comment