Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 2 of SISTERLOCK INSTALL

Day two and also my last day of my sisterlock install. We started on Monday Jan. 23, 2012 at 9:30am and ended at 12:17am. A total of 15 hours today. if you add up yesterday and today it was a total of 29 hours over 2 days!!! She said I had the thickest hair she had ever done. lol. They are absoultely beautiful. She used a 3 point pattern for my hair and my sisterlocks are small in the front and medium in the back.. I started out with 7-8 inches of all natural hair. We also counted.my baby locs section by section and I have 698 sisterlocks. lol. yeah i know its alot.lol. The process itself did not really hurt. I have one part in the center of my head thats really tenderhead and that hurt the most and its still kindof tender. We did not wash my hair that night but we did wet my hair and put it in bandto knots. I am going in the next day for her to wash my hair. She will also show me how to wash my hair and also style it. My next post will be pictures of that.. Below I am posting pictures of my sisterlocks on day 2 along with a video post of my hair...

FRONT IS ALL DONE
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE PICTURES


beautiful



completed another section


ALL DONE

SIDE VIEW

BACK VIEW

ANOTHER SIDE VIEW

BANDTU KNOT TIME



THOSE PARTS ARE PERFECT


I LOVE MY CONSULTANT


LOOK AT THOSE GRIDS


SIDE VIEW AGAIN


FRONT VIEW

1 comment:

  1. Who did your locks? Where are they located? I'm in Houston TX. Your locks are beautiful! Do you have any recent pics?

    ReplyDelete