Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 3 hair

My roller set curls that I have in my hair still look amazing at day 3... So far no unraveling has taken place that I have seen. I did not put any products in my hair. I just washed my hair with the sisterlocks shampoo and roller set my hair using water. Each night I put my satin bonnet on, the next day I take it off after  I finished getting ready for work. shake my head from left the right then go.
Sn.. Someone asked me today do I think my hair will unravel because I put the roller set in... We shall see. I pray they don't. lol.When I had my tester locs in none of my testers unraveled and I had them in my hair for 18 days...What are yall's thought? Do u think its a good idea or bad idea?
my curls up close

still happy with my decsion to get SL

6 comments:

  1. Your sisterlocks are just lovely. Can't wait to curl mines this weekend :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Plz post photos when you do. I would love to see the final results

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi NaturalNikki, your hair is absolutely beautiful. I finished my install the week before you and I am loving it thus far. Later today I will be washing my hair for the first time so I'm a bit timid about that.

    I curl my hair with the bendable rods and I haven't had any problems with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that is refreshing to know. I am sure that first wash will go well. My consultant includes 2 free washes in my SL package. I am going in this week for my first wash... question. how long did your curls hold?

      Delete
    2. That's great - two free washes. I'm all finished washing now and I banded and braided. It went better than I expected actually.

      Because I add nothing but a water spritz and curl, my curls only last about two days (tightly), but after that it begins to drop which is actually a style in itself.

      Delete
    3. My hair is still kindof curly, but i think I may have slept too hard bc my hair looks kind if flat.lol. I have been shaking it to fluff it back up but it still looks kind of flat. If that makes sense. You should document your journey like me. I would love to see pictures of your progression...

      Delete