Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Still got my testers in

Okay, so I still have my tester locks in... It has been about 2 weeks... I am going in tomorrow to get these removed. I am still schedule to get all of my sisterlocks installed on the 23rd of January... I prayer that it only takes one day(like 12-14 hours ) but we shall see. Side note, the reason why my hair looks kind of crinkly in these two pictures is because I braided the tester locks and after 2 days, I took the braids out. I got bored one day at work. Lol. I am still excited about getting them installed. I am still wondering what my hair will look like with all of them in my head.  A lot of people talk about parts showing when thy first get their sisterlocks installed. I wonder if I will have that problem? A lot of people say that my hair is really thick. I think my hair is thick, but I do not think it is super thick. My consultant said I will probably not have that problem but we shall see. I wonder how long it will take my whole head to lock? I have been wondering all kinds of things these past 2 weeks.But one thing is for certain unless something comes up, around this time next week I will be Sisterlocked! ;) Thanks for reading, and until next time people!!! Hopefully my next post will be pictures of my install!

No comments:

Post a Comment