Sunday, January 29, 2012

GR8 NEWS

So I know I was talking to you guys a couple of posts ago about my consultant's sisterlocks package. It includes two free washes/with a style, along with a full retighten.  Well since my sisterlocks have been such a big hit, and I have been posting the hairstyles that she did on several natural hair blogs and passing out her cards around town, and telling people what a wonderful person/stylist she is. She informed me tonight that she extending my 2 free washes/style to 10!!!! wow!! What a blessing. I am so excited. I guess its like her gift to me. I am very gr8ful. Also in Feb. I am going to be in a sisterlocks photo shoot with some of her other clients that have sisterlocks. 2012 is starting off amazing. I have lost 21 pounds AND I have sisterlocks.I love how she styled my hair and the outcome of my sisterlocks. She specializes in natural hair, traditional locs, sisterlocks, and hair in general. She make embracing your natural beauty look effortless. I am very thankful, blessed, and so happy that I can rave and brag about what a wonderful consultant I have.

SN I went to a natural hair event this past Sunday, where I met the creators of Miss Jessie, and I received free gifts worth over $150. So that was cool. I even met some beautiful natural as well. The event discussed how to maintain your hair in the winter months, color and natural hair, a hair show, raffle prizes, locs, and sisterlocks, along with a spoken word portion and entertainment in the beginning. Some even recognized me from my photos from the Internet so that was pretty cool. I wish I had taken more pictures (my phone died) but just know guys that it was fun, they had great vendors and it was over 1000 people at this event. My curls are still holding up. 6 days later... ;) And thank you to all my new followers. It really means a lot that you guys want to follow me on my new journey on becoming Sisterlocked! I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and thank you so much for reading!
CLICK THE LINK FOR PICTURES



creators of Miss Jessie was speaking here

it was a lot of ppl there

beautifulbrwnbabydol speaking
the creators of miss jessie and Beautifulbrownbabydol

the free items that I won

my hair day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment