Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Results of my bantu knot out/ hairstyle 2

Ok today is the 24th. I came back to my consultant and she took out my bantu knots and that was another hair style. Then we finally washed my hair and rolled it up. we set my hair with just water. I sat under the driver and then we took the rollers out. Below I am posting pictures of the both hairstyles along with a video post of my thoughts. Thanks for stopping by.
bandtu knots out/ side braid

Back of bandtu knot out
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE PICTURES



side view

front


roller setting w. H20

roller set with flat twists


I cant w8 to see what they will look like


took rollers out


I love this look


call me curly sue


curls are separated

up close

back view


This is actually a picture of the bantu knot out taken inside the shop


This too is a picture of the bantu knot out taken inside the shop

1 comment:

  1. Dear friend, It’s really great information for becoming a better Blogger. Keep sharing, Thanks. For more details to visit best hair stylist in hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete